A place where good people work together to make great things happen.
It's a town where we care about each other, about our homes, schools, parks, library, and of course, our children. For over 20 years, the Oradell Kids Foundation has been an important part of our community, making the lives of children in Oradell richer, happier and better.
OKF projects, like the fieldhouse at Memorial Field are a testament to the power of community in Oradell. More than 300 families, individuals and businesses contributed money, time, products and services helping us to raise over $140,000 and make it happen. For the first time in Oradell's history, there are bathrooms in our main town park, used by hundreds of our children each year. Many of those children are there to use the town playground, built by the foundation in 1992.
The OKF 5K & Fun Run has become an annual October event, growing with each race. It is quickly becoming a sought after race for many Bergen County residents.
Since 1990, the OK Foundation has spent over $300,000 to benefit our kids. The fieldhouse and playground are our most visible projects. However, each year, we are involved in every phase of life for children in Oradell, improving their lives today, and providing for those who will follow them in future years.
In the past year alone, we have sponsored and donated to a number of town initiatives for the children, including but not limited to:
• Annual Oradell 5K/Fun Run
• Sponsorship of Mini-Grant programs at the Oradell Public School
• Sponsorship of STEM and Art workshops at the Oradell Public Library
• Scholarships for two graduating seniors from River Dell High School
• Sponsorship of the Chess classes at the Oradell Public Library
• Sponsorship of the Lego club
• Sponsorship of youth sports programs
• Sponsorship of the High School Science Mentor Program
• Donations to the River Dell field house and sports programs
• Donation to the Oradell Public Library for summer reading incentive program
• Donation to River Dell High School's Project Graduation
• Donation to support Oradell Public School's Odyssey of the Mind Program
© 2013 Oradell Kids Foundation. A 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. • P.O. Box 230, Oradell, NJ 07649 • email: email@example.com
Want to donate to
Oradell Kids Foundation?
Building A Better Tomorrow For Our Children!